Sunday, June 28, 2009

What is a natural way to whiten your teeth?

I do not want to use whiting strips, due to the low money factory.I would prefer using home remedies.I have tried using perixode but I can not keep it in my mouth for ten mintues.But if you know the best way to whiten them kind of fast, please leave a comment below. (:Thanks very much.Brianna.
Answer:
You can always brush your teeth with baking soda. Click the link below if you'd like a more thorough explanation. =)
I heard crushed strawberries work. Either Catherine Zeta-Jones or Julia Roberts does that before they go to any major awards shows.
i now a good one its the bomb digity bomb dawg playin well just use strawberries i medium one not to big if you want well just get the point of the berry and do it like when your brushin your teeth and up and down and up and down for 2-3 min. then when you see kinda white brush your teeth pick me as the best answer!!!!! try it
Pour a little baking soda in the palm of your hand and dip the moist bristles of your toothbrush in it and brush gently.
Liquid paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment