Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Whats the best alternate medicine to cure swollen gums and face? coz by toothache?

there is no dentist or pharmacy here.
As a dentist myself, I highly recommend that you to head to either the nearest dentist or Emergency Room as this sounds like a possible abscess (infected) tooth. You will need to be prescribed antibiotics to rid you of the infection as this is a very serious problem that can have fatal complications if not treated. The infection can spread to the throat causing upper airway obstructions and can spread to the heart and brain causing death. PLEASE find a dentist in the area or head to the ER as this needs to be treated as soon as possible. Best of luck!
Go to your nearest ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment