Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's the best toothpaste to us?

Toothpaste that actually works or w/e.
Answer:
I like Crest Whitening Extreme Herbal Mint toothpaste... works great 4 me %26 tastes good 2!
I personally think they are all the same. It's a personal preference. Taste or gel vs. paste.
Colgate Total...I like the fresh stripe kind. It leaves you feeling fresh even after coffee.
I think it depends on what results you are trying to get from toothpaste, alone. Be more specific.
arm %26 hammer, I think.
Well I like colgate total. It like tasted really good and works too,
I use Sensodyne because I have sensitive teeth and gums.
Depends on your personal preference. Colgate Total is what my dentist recommends. Because of the combination of triclosan that helps prevent gum disease. But anything with flouride and ADA seal should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment