Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What is the most effective way to get whiter teeth?

Other than brushing regularly? and white is better a regular or a electric tooth brush
Answer:
The Crest Whitestrips work GREAT and are reasonably priced, quite effective and easy to use.
I use them on and off all the time and am constantly getting comments about my white teeth.Good luck!:)
I've always been complimented on my really white teeth %26 all i've ever done is use baking soda (straight from the box) and let the water run over my teeth in the shower - i know that sounds crazy - but a long time ago, I heard Vanna White make that comment %26 i've always done it. I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but heck, what can it hurt?
Mix baking soda w/ peroxide till it becomes a little paste and put it on your teeth for no more than 10 minutes. Try not to get it on your gums
Use a Colgate Whitening toothpaste and Crest Whitening Mouthwash. If you chew gum use Trident Whitening. This is what i do and my teeth are white.
A friend of mine likes to eat lemons but I don't suggest it as it eats away the enamel, but, strawberries are a great way to whiten teeth and not damage them in the process.
Whitening strips work really well for me. I've been using them for about 4 years. They key is to go through the whole system as directed to get max results. They'll whiten only real teeth though so no dental work. A sonic toothbrush is another option. Or whitening from your dentist. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment