Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What is the price of getting a tooth pulled without insurance?

I need to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled/cut out and i dont have insurance. doesnt anybody know how much this will cost me? also how hard is it to find a dentist that will take me since i dont have insurance, do most dentist accept patients without insurance?
Answer:
I live in NC and it cost me $1700.00 to get mine out. I had two impacted, one surfaced slightly, and the other one hadn't broke though. I had to go to an oral surgeon to get them removed and be put under. Some of it will depend on where you live as to how much it will cost.
It depends on whether it's a simple extraction or impacted, and whether you need full sedation or just some laughing gas, but I'd say you're looking at around $300 for a non-impacted extraction.
some dentists will help you out if you're impoverished with a payment plan but you should discuss this with him/her beforehand.If you are unable to get help try and find a dentist who takes charity cases.Otherwise if you are able to pay it would probably be about $150 - $200.00
If it's your wisdom tooth.you need an oral surgeon. But, most likely you'll need to visit the dentist first to confirm that it is indeed the problem and make sure your mouth is healthy enough for the surgery. You'll need xrays to view the problem tooth as well. As for prices, I have no idea...call around to DENTISTS not random people around the world :-)
$300 and any dentist will accept you as long as you have the cash
How much do you have? The anti dentite group can help you get a better price. call them at 555-555-5555 ask for mike.
I'm thinking you will have to go to an oral surgeon. I just asked my dentist about getting mine removed and here in MN it costs about $1000.00 for all four. If you don't have previous Xrays that your dentist can send to the oral surgeon then the oral surgeon will take Xrays which cost about $200.
When I had no insurance I went to a nearby dental school. It cost me about 45 dollars. If you can stand being awake while your tooth is pulled, that's the cheapest way.
Depends on the condition of your tooth. My dentist takes out wisdom teeth, but he told me he wouldn't touch mine with a ten foot pole and that I had to go see an oral surgeon. This is because the roots were sooooo close to a nerve in my jaw, he said even if it was done properly I might lose some feeling in my jaw. I'm in Canada, and the hospital would charge $500, but I never got a quote from the oral surgeon they recommended me to. I never actually got it pulled out, it's up completely and no longer bothers me at all.
Finding an answer to that is like pulling teeth.
I just had this done. Of course it depends on where you are, but you most likely can see a dentist even without insurance. I don't have dental insurance, and my dentist charged my credit card an estimated amount up front. I ended up getting a $25 refund after the proceedure. He said he would also accept cash up front. For my wisdom teeth, I had 3 situations which cost 3 different prices. I had one that was fully errupted. That one cost $135. I had one that was partially erupted, and it cost $185, and I had 2 that were completely impacted. They cost $225 each. The IV sedation, which was optional, but which I highly recommend was $55. Call around and I'm pretty sure you'll find somebody who will let you pay up front. As an aside, I recommend a maxillofacial surgeon for a wisdom tooth extraction, especially if there's cutting to be done. They are set up for proceedures like this. I wish you the best.
I have worked in a dental office for years. At my office to get a tooth removed it $117.92 and then to get bitwing x-rays $35.32. They will ask for a panoramic before you get the wisdom teeth pulled so they can see if it is impacted and that can quite expensive $127.39. But all together to get all four removed at time four to eight hundred at a low cost dentist. Yes most dentist do accept patients without dental insurance.
The price depends on where you live and which dentist you go to.If you can go to a Dental School, that would be the best. If you cannot, then I can offer you a very affordable Dental Plan.You don't need to be a member or pay anything to get details on the web site.You can save up to 80% on all services using this Dental Plan.Go to this web site and put in your area code to 1) check the Dentists in your area, 2) get a sample of the rates, and then you can sign up on line and save a bunch of money.You will get your ID number immediately.The company offers a 30 day money back guarantee on the Membership fee.Click here:http://mybenefitsplus.com/wpaul...You may Email me for further information

No comments:

Post a Comment