Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What is this gap between my teeth and gums.?

I didn't brush my teeth a lot when I was a kid. Maybe once every 2-3 days. I know.. I was stupid.. Well now my teeth are bad (not super bad, but not good what so ever)I am able to stick my finger nail between the tooth and gum. Its almost as if I drilled along the gum line. It doesn't go to far back into the tooth, but enough to cause concern.. I'm about to leave for the army (in a little over a month) Will they help me out with this problem? Bad teeth run in the fam and I will be damned if my teeth look as bad as my fathers..
Answer:
this means the teeth are going to fall down or are very weak.go and get urself checked by a doctor
Its from decay. And that needs dental work sooner rather than later. It will need at the very least a filling, but maybe a root canal too.In the meantime, use a good toothbrush and brush at least twice a day. Also, see if your pharmacy has OraMil mouthwash. If they do, gargle with that once a day as well.But really you need to get into a dentist right away with that tooth. It can become really infected and painful.
I dont know what the gap is called but I think your gums are just in rough shape. If my gums start feeling all weird I will brush, then floss really well-even if your gums bleed alot, then rinse my mouth with peroxide (it bubbles in your mouth and is kinda gross) so after that I use mouth wash. I dont know if this will fix your gums but I do know if you every day it will at least make your gums better.
your gums have receded from poor dental hygiene. yes the military will fix your teeth the best they can. they have excellent dentists.

No comments:

Post a Comment