Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What kind of dentist am I looking for?

I am trying to get my teeth cleaned but I do not know the technical name for the dentist.
General Dentist, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Pedodontics, Endodontics
there are general dentists who do teeth cleaning..but the correct name you are looking for is "hygienist"
just go to your normal dentist and there do them and the cost it very cheap i think its about 20 pounds i had mine done 5 months ago and mine is really really white and clean but u have got to clean your teeth 8 times a day i do any way but just saying kk
A General Dental office will schedule you an appointment for either an initial exam and xrays and then possibly clean your teeth that same day. Some only schedule the exam and xrays and reschedule your cleaning. They do it this way because some people need a more thorough cleaning that requires more time and appointments.
You should make an appointment to see a General Dentist. They will also take x-rays and perform routine care that you may need as well as cleaning and polishing. Most dentist offices (especially the larger ones) have hygienists on staff for this specific purpose so the dentists can help the patients who need fillings, crown work, etc. Good luck!
General dentist
the hygienist cleans your teeth, if you need a gum specialist it called Periodontist

No comments:

Post a Comment