Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What kind of water do you use to brush your teeth with?

My fiance and I have a bet going on how many people out there brush their teeth with cold water vs hot/warm water because we both do it differently (me cold water, and her warm water).
Answer:
100% cold. Warm water feels.. so ugh.
Dont spose it matters to much as long as its clean!!
Cold. I think warm water feels disgusting when it mixes with the toothpaste.
toilet water, whatever temperature it is. :-)
The water temperature really is a personal preference. If you have sensitive teeth, warm water would be best because it tends to soften the bristles of the brush , making the brush less abrasive and irritating to the gums.
cold water, warm water feels nasty while brushing
I use tap water
I use warm water; I have sensative gums.
I brush my children teeth with warm water too.
I use warm water, although cold water would keep my toohbrush nicer, longer! So, I happen to be a toothbrush nut, anyway.....buy them ALL the time. Many people actually put toothbrushes in dishwashers to be cleaned, daily! I thought that was over doing, myself. Who won the bet???
It is best not to use any water on your toothbrush b/c it dilutes the fluoride in the toothpaste.
wet
normal tap water will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment