Saturday, August 8, 2009

What the costs of a nose job, lasik eye surgery ,dental sugery?

the nose job is just to make my nose straighter,
lasik for both eyes
i would like to make my 2 front teeth smaller, remove wisdom teeth,recieve braces to straighten my teeth and also whitening.
Answer:
Wow. Hope you have lots of money. Costs vary from location to location, so these are just general figures. Nose job (Rhinoplasty) costs in the neighborhood of $3500. Industry sources report that the average LASIK price in the second and third quarters of 2006 was about $1,950. To make your front teeth smaller would require crowns, at a cost of around $600 each. Wisdom teeth removal depends on how complicated the surgery will be and run from $150 a tooth to $400-$500 if impacted. Braces cost from $3000-$5000 and teeth whitening costs in the neighborhood of $500-$600. All totalled, your changes would cost a minimum of $11,000 and up to $14000.
i got a nose job and it cost me $6000 Canadian dollars. I have no regrets and it was the best thing i did. I had no pain besides being nauxious for a couple of days. Good luck

1 comment: