Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What is this & why does it happen to my mouth?

Everyone once in awhile, for no apparent reason something weird happens to my mouth. The insides of my cheeks feel raw and a majority of my tongue feels that way too. Also, I can't taste much with the parts of my tongue that feel raw.And, I looked inside my mouth to see if there was anything there and I on the insides of my cheeks I saw red dots. They were very small and close together and on each cheek covered about an inch in random shapes. Can someone please tell me what this is and why it happens? Also, I don't use any products on my mouth like mouthwash, teeth whiteners, etc. so I know it's not caused by that.Thanks to anyone who can help out.
Answer:
you're probably allergic to something.
It could be a number of things.. Go to the doctor. What ever it is it could be very serious...GET HELP!NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment