Saturday, August 8, 2009

What type of toothpaste could help my teeth become more white?

My teeth are white and i wanted to know if there is a toothpaste out there that works wonders on making teeth white as if they got bleached. I just do not trust bleaching my teeth i dont want to go all that far.
Answer:
rembrandt toothpaste and arm and hammer toothpaste both specialize in whitening teeth. crest and colgate also sell a non prescription teeth whitener that you just brush over your teeth. you'll find all of this at your local grocery or drug store.
peroxide and baking soda
Yes, there are some toothpaste products that have hydrogen peroxide put in to the mixture to help make teeth whiter. I think that Crest has a product like this and also I think Aquafresh does too.
In addition to whitening toothpastes (of which there are many) you can also try Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse. I use it daily and I'm very happy with the results. You simply rinse with it for one minute before brushing and it keeps your teeth nice and white. :)
since you already have white teeth then you only have to maintain and make them more whiter by drinking lots of white milk and brushing your teeth atleast twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment