Saturday, August 8, 2009

What will they do??

Ok 2morrow i have a dentist appointment and i have braces,what is my dentist gonna do...could they mess up my braces or are they just gonna look at my teeth and take ex rays and send me out and go home? please help me, i had bad expereince [sp?] with the last dentist i had,and now i'm scared
Answer:
It depends on what the appointment is for. Most likely, the dentist will do an exam (looking in your mouth for any problems, etc) and a cleaning. The cleaning won't bother your braces at all, and nothing will hurt.If you're worried about having a bad experience with the new densist, ask a lot of questions and make sure he or she explains everything to you before it gets done. Good luck!
Hello sir,We will give some useful ideas and tips for your whitening teeth. Please visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment