Saturday, August 8, 2009

What will happen if i brush my teeth with salt?


Answer:
during the depression my mother used salt later in life she used baking soda right out of the box ,,she flossed often,,,my mother had the nicest teeth and had them all with her when she passed away at 90 years old,,the last year of her life her beautiful teeth when blackened from medication from the nursing home,,,she was disabled the and have not seen a dentist the last 15 years of her life,,,I could still see her in my dreams showing me how to put the baking soda in my hand and wetting the tooth brush and dipping in the soda,,,it worked for her,,,just make sure you brush gently it is abrasive...I think the salt was used by my grandparents who where born in Italy
I would think your mouth would probably get very dry.just like ocean water!
nothing will hapen if u brush your teeth with salt- it might not be as clean as it would be with toothpaste but it wont harm u
i aint no dentist or nuthin, but i can tell you that salt will clean ur teeth well, but dont use too much o ur teeth mite start to decay.
Salt will clean your teeth, but you shouldn't use it because it is abrasive to the enamel on your teeth and eventually it will wear it down. The enamel on your teeth protects them from decay.
Nothing will happen much, except for a very clean mouth, and a salty taste. The the sodium chloride has an effect on the enamel structure of the tooth. What is means is, it is possible to remove stains on your teeth, such as coffee stains, tea stains, and wine stains. Just don't brush your teeth too much, or else you can eat away your teeth. I hope this was the best answer. Igorek, Dental Assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment