Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What is the best way to whiten teeth?

Does Red bull stain teeth at all? and what is the best way anyone has found to whiten there teeth? Any home remedies i could use?
Answer:
Red bull does not stain your teeth but it is not good for them. It could increase your chance for a cavity or if you have any fillings, it could start to break them down. Commercial products are the best for whitening.
peroxide + baking soda... mix it into a liquidy paste and brush with it.tastes a bit nasty, but it works... they even make toothpastes containing the two.. so it does work.
I'm not sure about the red bull... But I use Colgate's Baking Soda %26 Peroxide. People have always made compliments on how white my teeth are so it's been working!! But I also don't smoke or drink coffee...
For a cheap way you can rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide, but if you want results fast i suggest the crest whitening strips. Leave them on for longer than they say you should. It'll make your teeth feel a little sensitive the next day, but they really work!
baking soda its from our sci project

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these are absolutely amazing tips to have whiter teeth with home remedies. I tried a remedy quite some time ago but that didn’t work. So I had got cosmetic dental whitening treatment from dentist Torrance. Truly it worked amazingly on me.

    ReplyDelete