Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What is the most effective way to whiten teeth? I tried zoom and it was diissapointing and very costly. I am?

having my two front teeth veneered and I want to get my other teeth as white as possible and then match the veneers to have a nice smile.
Answer:
Not all teeth will whiten. If your teeth are more of a gray color than a yellow color, the bleach will not be as effective. If you tried Zoom there is a very good chance you will not have lighter colored teeth. Zoom is usually a very powerful whitening agent. Unless it was not used correctly, I would say you may have to settle for your own color. The only other answer I could give would be to use a professional whitening system that requires a bleaching tray and peroxide gel of 20% or higher over a several day period. Anything you purchase over the counter will not be as strong as one bought at a dental office.
rembrant 2 hour whitening, followed by rembrant intense stain tooth paste and crest white strips every day.
the cheapest most effective way crest whiting strips
Hi Belinda,
Years ago we were I'd say a middle-class family and at times we'd run out of toothpaste and Mom would say use baking soda. I thought how gross. Today, they make toothpaste with it in it. If u had a small (not tupper-ware) container that was solid, baking soda with 2 Tble spoons of peroxide, used every second day and bottle it I'd be rich! These Whiteners on T.V. make baking soda into a word we can't affiliate with, %26 other words for peroxide! And just laughing all the way to the BANK! I would much rather make
the same concocksion for free!
All the Best to a Lady %26 Big Bucks?
Diana D
P.S. Belinda don't knock this till you've tried 1 week before spending money on veneers, then get back to me. O.K.?
If all other whitening methods fail, you could opt for placing veneers on 6 or 8 teeth instead of two. It would even the color for the teeth that show.Much more expensive, but it will give you the look you want.Baking soda is abrasive and most dentists don't recommend brushing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment