Saturday, August 8, 2009

What that can be?

Every time after i wake and spill in a sink its blood.Sometimes its brown color.But its no blood driping nowhere in a mouth.Is that bleeding gums or what is that?anybody have that.And how i can cure?
Answer:
Go visit a Dentist
Sounds like gingivitis (I think that's how you spell it?). It's bleeding of the gums, my friend has it and she buys special mouth wash that helps with the problem. I'd go and see the dentist to be sure.
look on www.nhsdirect.co.uk it should be able to help. Good luck
Not sure if this is pertinant to you or not, but I know that after I moved from a humid environment to a desert climate, I had something similar happen to me. The dry air was irritating my nasal passages as I slept and I was getting a bloody postnasal drip while I slept... in the AM I would have a spit full of blood with no clue where it came from. the doc suggested a humidifier and it all went away...
SOUNDS LIKE WHAT CHRISSIE SAID, HEY CHRISSIE, EMAIL ME, THX

No comments:

Post a Comment