Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What is the best remedy for cold sores on the tongue?

I have several cold sores (I guess thats what they are) on my tongue, all at the same time. They are painful and an aggravation, and I sure would like to know how to get rid of them! I lean towards natural remedies, vs harsh treatments and drugs. Can anyone help me?
Answer:
Go to Wal Mart or any store and get some Lysine tablets. They will be with all the vitamins..this is a great over the counter remedy to clear them up..and it will work..
i've discovered that propolis works quite well. (: it tastes and smells nasty, but it gets rid of those sores! hope this helps :D
They are canker sores. Walmart sells something that is supposed to stop the pain. I saw it today. It is in the section where dental floss is hanging. It says that it stays on all day long.
I get canker sores, and after trying EVERYTHING out there that is made for cold sores %26 canker sores, I have found that the only sure thing is LISTERINE. Go get some Listerine, any flavor you can stand. Get a mouthfull, and swish it around... then hold it in your mouth for as long as you can possibly stand it. If you do that 2 or 3 times a day, the cold sores will be gone in a couple of days. Plus, it helps dull the pain. I hope this helps you like it helps me! Good luck!
if theyre little white sores it could be malnutrition lack of vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment