Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What is some really good stuff that you can put on your teeth that makes that white?

preferably not strips!
Give me something that is cheap,but works!
Answer:
I recommend Listerine whitening mouthwash and Arm and Hammer toothpaste. The combo of the two is amazing! Twice a day rinse and brush and you'll be on your way to a whiter smile!
try making your own toothpaste with baking soda and peroxide. tastes nasty but whitens.
Gargle with peroxide. You may have to do it a lot, but you can really see results!
i heard that if you brush bakng soda on your teeth it makes them white
_*WARNING*_ it tastes kind of bad but not that bad
I know a girl that used bleach for years be it sounds dangerous. My EX-fiancee swore by brushing with baking soda and had me doing it till she died a few years back, but it did seem to help.
I went on a lemonade diet (also called Master Cleanse) and after 5 days my teeth were much whiter than with any strip-type stuff.
Hai,If you really something good stuff on your teeth and makes white just you will visit our website. Because, our websites gives some useful tips for sparkling white.our website is: www.careyourteeth.com
CLOROX BLEACH-WARNING- BLEACH IS POISON, ABSOLUTLY DO NOT SWOLLOW. I USE 1 TBLS. MIXED WITH 5 TBLS. WATER. PUT IN MOUTH AND LEAN HEAD FORWARD AND LET SIT FOR ABOUT 1 MIN. RINSE SEVERAL TIMES WITH WATER. CHEAP AND VERY EFFECTIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment