Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What is the best toothpaste?

Whitening is a must. Also I want plaque to be gone for a longer period of time if thats possible, so please help. :)
Answer:
Colgate Total Whitening or reg Colgate Total, for longer protection and whitening.
Arm %26 Hammer, the one w/baking soda, for whitening. It also includes a color chart to see how your teeth have whitened.
Rembrant, the whitening line. Works well for whitening but a little too pricey for me.
I heard that most whitening toothpastes don't give great results though. That finding one you like that encourages you to brush longer will give you the same results. But the ones above do make your teeth lighter, if not whiter. Good luck!
ARM AND HAMMER - ADVANCE WHITE. I have been using it for a month now and I can actually see the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment